Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Pastor!


Happy Birthday today to Pastor Troy. The biggest motivator and challenger ever for me. Thanks for your leadership and direction the last 12 years.

Say a prayer right now for Pastor Troy, Stephanie, Tyler, Carson and Baylee. Pray that they continue to lead Flamingo Road Church with the passion that has carried us through the last few years of amazing growth. Pray for continued creativity and energy and wisdom as Pastor dreams into the future for Flamingo.

How old you ask..100-60=???

1 comment:

princedwin@comcast.net said...

Happy Birthday! Pastor Troy! I thank God you were born, for without you in the world, my wife would not have found Jesus. Nor my sister, Mel. Because of your uncompromising message we are centered with Jesus Christ! Because of your birthday, my wife and sister have new birthdays!