Saturday, March 17, 2007

Which Chair Will It Be?


I'm sitting outside this morning enjoying the quiet. I can't stop dreaming about this Sunday and Easter. I love Sundays at Hallandale Beach. Every Sunday there is such excitement and anticipation in the air. Why is that? I believe God has placed a small sample of the future in our minds. The people that now drive by will one day worship and serve with us. Our co-workers and family and friends will notice the changes in our attitude and concern for them and they'll want to know why we've been different lately. People you have never seen before will be leading ministries at our campus. Children and teens will here about God for the first time in a cool, modern way.

What do you dream about for Flamingo's Hallandale Beach Campus? Share it with us all by posting a comment.

When you enter the auditorium look at the chairs and begin dreaming about the possibilities of................................................................ (fill in your own dream)

Which seat will you fill tomorrow morning at 11? Who are you inviting to join us on Easter?

As usual...I can't wait 'til Sunday.

2 comments:

princedwin@comcast.net said...

I am going to start filling up one of those chairs starting with my bride, then I'll know everything is good in the "uni"-verse.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing the new faces out in the "Parking Lot" every Sunday as our Christ-followers meet the greeters to the Ushers to the Chairs. the words beginning to get out. We just have to get off our bench and into the game!!