Friday, April 06, 2007

Making it Right


I had a cool conversation today with one of Flamingo's faithful attenders. This lady told me that she has been living with her boyfriend for 4 years. They want to get baptized Sunday at the beach but the fact that they are not married has been weighing heavy on their hearts. Listen to this...they got a marriage license and asked if I would lead them in a short vow exchange in front of their family just before they get baptized. Is that cool or what? Does God have big plans for this weekend and the Confession series? I'd say so!

Don't miss it...Big could be too small a word for it.

Did anyone hear me on Dar's Diner on KISS Country today talking about FRC's Easter weekend?

2 comments:

princedwin@comcast.net said...

It's amazing to me that so many are getting baptized, and in a small way I had a hand in that; either playing in the band, moving chairs where needed, or putting up posters where needed. God is awesome and I am so humbled He can find some use for a sinner like me in His Kingdom, I am forever grateful to the King of Glory! Amen!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

That is so awesome!!!