Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Sonya!
Sonya Facts:
music...the standards (Michael Buble, Glen Miller, Louis Armstrong)
food...Italian (Spaghetti, Chicken Marsala), Apple Pie, Perrier
places...the beach, the mall, Disney World, Starbuck's (This might surprise you but, I seriously doubt anyone I know drinks more Starbuck's than Sonya...she's an animal.)
verse...Isaiah 41:10...Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
birthplace...Light, Arkansas...population 50...yeah, that's right, 50, maybe less.
strengths...listening to and mothering our kids, decorating, neatness, she is BEAUTIFUL, talking to small children...have you ever seen Sonya talk to a little kid? They love her...it is amazing to watch. And my favorite one is, "she gets (understands) me".
weaknesses...come on, you don't think I'd list them do ya? There are none...LOL!
little known fact...Sonya babysat Matt Miller, the Sawgrass Campus Pastor, when he was a baby.
Happy Birthday Sonya...I love you!
<><

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday wishes to you Sonya!!!
Love,
Renee

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONYA!!!
Love & Light,
Melissa & Bret

Anonymous said...

Happy 60th B-Day sis! We love and miss you guys!!

Chad

Rick said...

Awwwwwwwww