Tuesday, February 20, 2007

How Time Flies


Sonya and I are in Southern California for a few days at Saddleback's Small Group Conference. I will be leading a workshop on Wednesday that focuses on Transitioning from a Sunday School/on campus model of small group to an off campus model. About eight years ago I attended a conference here at Saddleback with Pastor Troy while we were still in Arkansas. Today I prepare to lead a workshop. This is very humbling. God has been so huge in my life. Only a few of you know how far Sonya and I have come with God leading the way. Pray for us to have a great time together, we've been so busy since Hallandale Beach started and also pray for the workshop, I plan to make it a big ole' small group party with lots of action and fun...the way I like it.

Oh yeah! Thanks God right now for where He has taken you from and where He is taking you to. He is so AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

Otto said...

Go God, we will be praying for you and Sonya. Enjoy the time and thank you for your willingness to serve and be an example to us. God Bless and travel mercies.

buenos diaz said...

man, you're in my home town. i'm so jealous.
its awesome to see a brothers gifts come out into full bloom. have a blast guys

--diaz

Melissa in Mel's World said...

What an awesome picture of you guys! Enjoy Southern Cal and don't worry about things here in South Florida.