Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We Made It...

Lake Forest California is where I type from this morning at 4ish Pacific Time. Great day flying on Monday...very early start...very smooth flights. Although we weren't on the same flight as Pastor Troy and Carson...Sonya and I , too, had the split seat dilemma that Pastor Troy and Carson had. I, too, went to the service desk to see if they could put us together and they told me they would try to fix it. When I boarded the plane, we were still holding separate tickets. What did the Samster do? The Samster took responsibility for his situation and switched seats with the nice man sitting beside Sonya...no problem. I learned the leadership quality of taking responsibility for your situation and initiating change when needed from Pastor Troy...I wonder how his flight went...

Sorry Brother...you left that one on the rim.

1 comment:

princedwin@comcast.net said...

Thank God you made it OK! I pray all is well, everything is good here. I'm off to do some things in Hallandale. Get back to us safe and full of courage!
Edwin