Thursday, February 01, 2007

E-X-E-C-U-T-E!!!

The word for the day...EXECUTE. Pastor Troy spoke to the FRC Staff today about focusing on what we can control...our execution. We have total control over our planning, our recruiting, our training, our preparedness. We DO NOT have control over the number of people that will darken the doorways of an FRC campus this weekend. Yet, I am constantly guilty of judging my/the church's success by a number. It is simple...if I/we execute today...people attend tomorrow.

Week 10 of Flamingo Hallandale Beach is this Sunday. I'm hoping for 300, oops! I mean, I'm hoping for EXECUTION!!!

After all...It is what it is???

3 comments:

Matt Mashburn said...

It definitely is what it is

Mauricio said...

And it definitely isn't what it isn't

Brian Vasil said...

Welcome back.

You are what you are.