Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We're Back!


The Waller's are back from a week away at Disney. We had a great time with some friends of ours from Arkansas, the Archer's. Mike played a huge role in me becoming a Christian. We were neighbors with the Archer's for several years. They are very near and dear to my family and it was good to catch up this week. I never thought we'd have such a restful, adventurous, funny, memorable time with 9 people in one house...but I was wrong. God blessed us with a great time away with some amazing friends from way back.


Things to look forward to at Hallandale:


  • I will be teaching "LIVE" this Sunday. Patience is the topic...I ran out of that long ago...

  • On August 3rd we are going to be a part of the Back to School Orientation at Gulfstream MS...we are playing music and inviting families to our picnic.

  • On August 5th we will be having a picnic at 2 PM and inviting students from the area schools to come for free school supplies.

  • This fall we are doing the biggest series ever at Flamingo...The Naked Pastor...this series will be HUGE!

No comments: